Community Champions 2020 Awards nominations
West Berkshire Council is calling upon local residents to nominate deserving individuals and groups for the Community Champion Awards 2020. Volunteer Centre West Berkshire and Greenham Trust have joined the Council to launch the scheme and are each supporting an award. Nominations can be made online by visiting https://info.westberks.gov.uk/communitychampion and are due by Friday, 20 November 2020. Paper nomination forms can be obtained by calling 01635 519458.
The Community Champion awards will honour those individuals and community groups who have gone above and beyond to support residents throughout West Berkshire this year. To recognise the fantastic contributions by locals throughout the pandemic, four new Covid-specific awards have been added to the usual roster of honours. All of the awards will be judged by an independent panel.
The Community Champion Award categories for 2020 are:
- The Pat Eastop MBE Junior Citizen of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year – supported by Volunteer Centre West Berkshire
- Community Group of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award (non Covid response)
- Covid Response Pat Eastop MBE Junior Citizen of the Year Award
- Covid Response Volunteer of the Year
- Covid Response Community Group of the Year – supported by Greenham Trust
- The ‘Big Thank You’ Award – created to recognise those people who may not meet the criteria of one of the awards above or who would appreciate more low key recognition
Find your councillor
To find your Councillor or Nearest amenities, please use the form above.
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below:
Monday, 26th Oct 2020 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Monday, 2nd Nov 2020 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Tuesday, 10th Nov 2020 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm