ABC Sounds Right – Free Taster Session
Date(s): Tuesday, 11th Dec 2018
Time(s): 9:30 am - 12:15 pm
Location: Old Bluecoat School
Book Online to secure a place.
The classes aim to introduce children to a world of literacy and to help them to develop the skills that they will need to read and write when they go to school. We are launching three classes:
Sounds Right Phonics Classes for Kids
• For children from 2.5-4 years approximately.
• Games and activities that teach sound recognition, alliteration and oral blending and segmenting the necessary foundations for reading and writing.
• This high energy class also includes activities to improve gross and fine motor skills which support a child’s handwriting.
Sounds Right Minis
• For children from approximately 1 to 2.5 years.
• Explore sounds and rhymes and develop and enhance speaking and listening skills.
• Fun activities to improve gross motor skills.
Sounds Right Babes
• For children from approximately 3 months to 1 year.
• Uses a wealth of nursery rhymes and language play.
• Delivered with a variety of puppets, instruments and props.
• Guaranteed fun and rewarding for both parent and child.
• Small class sizes
What's on ...
To find your Councillor or Nearest amenities, please use the form above.
I want to ...
Select a service or a destination below: